Sunday, September 25, 2011

Recurrence three pre-surgery update

I am going in tomorrow for removal of tumors on my back. It is pretty clear that this is another Melanoma recurrence. We will need to come up with a new treatment plan in the next few weeks. For now I appreciate prayers for a simple but complete removal tomorrow.
God is as good as he was when I was given my cancer free designation 4 weeks ago. We continue to ask Him to guide us in each new step.
I read this week that this is the "year of melanoma" and that advances in melanoma are being made "at light speed." If you'd like to show your support, we'd love for you to come walk with team ¡Mela-no-mas! or contribute to our team. Information is found in the link below.
I also would LOVE to know you are praying for me if you are willing to comment. Thanks for loving my family and walking with us through this so often discouraging journey.

http://fightmelanomatoday.org/teams/%C2%A1mela-no-mas/

No comments: