Sunday, June 03, 2007

Meal Plan Monday June 4th

This is a crazy week, so I'm getting myself organized! Organization begins with a meal plan, as far as I'm concerned. Dinners this week are fairly easy with two birthdays!

Monday - leftover BBQ chicken sandwiches on wheat buns with zuchinni and carrots
Tuesday - Happy Birthday Mom! (dinner out)
Wednesday - Happy Birthday Abby! BBQ burgers and hot dogs (and chicken for Papa?), potato salad, chips, and corn on the cob, Grammie's bringing the cake!
Thursday - homemade sesame chicken with stir fry veggies (darn! should have bought that wok at ikea this weekend!)
Friday - sour cream chicken enchiladas (double recipe to freeze)

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Hey Martha...you won! Send me an email and we can get down the details and I can get your prize to you!

Email me at chrystalschronicles@gmail(dot)com