Tuesday, December 05, 2006

STRIKEOUT!!! (My goal today)

Good Morning! I am sitting here this morning sipping my coffee and thinking through my day. It's going to be a busy one! We are having some new friends over who I met at the park. J is coming with her two daughters who are both less than a month from my kiddos in age. It shoudl be fun, although I confess I'm a bit nervous. So, I need to get my todo list written and get to work! I'll update later with how day 2 of my carb restricted diet is going. I usually weigh myself in the morning before breakfast, but yesterday I weighed myself at the end of the day and was 135. I'm happy with this as a starting point. I was expecting to see about 140!

Things to bless my family today...
  1. Unload and reload dishwasher
  2. Clean kitchen counters
  3. More laundry
  4. Clean guest bathroom
  5. Christmas decor cleaned off the living room floor
  6. Vacuum
  7. Make lunch
I'll update with my new strikeout html skills as I get things done!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Shereen said...

lol You are too funny. That striking out is very addictive. I will be back later to catch up on some of your posts, I just have to do some picking up first. How are your Jesse Tree get togethers in your church going?

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

oh, please tell me how to do strikeout! I've googled it, looked for fonts, but I just don't get it!

Wow. Your to-do list is my todo list!
Except we don't have a guest bathroom. We have a kid bathroom that mysteriously, the sink got filled with pretzels sometime between bedtime last night and wakeup time this morning.